The material in this book may be used freely for any non-commercial purpose;
however, no changes to the content may be made without the express permission of the author.
Questions, comments or corrections may be sent to email@example.com.
The contents of the book can be seen at a glance from the Table of Contents, which contains links to all of the material covered. There is also an Index.
This book has the following features:
* All of the essential points of English grammar are covered.
* Each point of grammar is clearly explained, and is illustrated by examples.
* For every important point of grammar, one or more exercises are provided, to make it easier to learn and remember the material.
* Answers for the exercises are provided.
* A summary of the uses and formation of the English verb tenses is given for easy reference.
* Grammatically determined rules for spelling, pronunciation, and punctuation are included.
* The grammar of North American English is emphasized.
* Grammatical differences between formal and informal English are pointed out.